TCS+ | NEC XON on going toe to toe with cybercriminals
Rather, modern cybercriminals are often employed by criminal syndicates and even keep office hours, according to Armand Kruger, head of cybersecurity at NEC XON, who has gone toe to toe – or is that keyboard to keyboard? – with cyber adversaries.
In this episode of TechCentral’s TCS+ technology show, Kruger discusses:
• NEC XON and its portfolio of solutions;
• The company’s experience in dealing with security breaches and other cyber incidents;
• How cybercriminals operate and why, including the tactics they use;
• How this type of activity has become embedded in organised crime;
• What businesses can do to protect themselves against ransomware attacks;
• How companies should react when they have identified a possible breach;
• What security solutions are instrumental to disrupting these adversaries; and
• What more the IT industry and the government could be doing to help stop the ransomware scourge.
Don’t miss an important and fascinating discussion.