TCS | Bryan Hattingh on what’s required of leaders in 2023
Hattingh joins Duncan McLeod on the TechCentral Show (TCS) to discuss what he believes is required of leadership in a post-Covid world – hint: it’s not more of the same.
He discusses a range of issues in the interview, including:
• How the pandemic changed what’s required of business leaders;
• How companies can maintain their unique cultures in the era of remote working;
• What artificial intelligence means for the modern workplace;
• What works best – hybrid, remote or in-office only – and why;
• Why companies might not be measuring success correctly – it should go beyond regular reporting on financial metrics such as Heps and Ebitda;
• How firms can help employees find meaning and satisfaction in the workplace; and
• The emigration wave in South Africa and its impact on the country.
Don’t miss a great discussion!