Master Builders KZN Annual Awards celebrates excellence
Vikashnee Harbhajan, the Executive Director of the Association was pleased to take members through this journey of excellence and presented the recipients of the 2022 awards for excellence in Construction and Health and Safety. She added that the Association commended its members for maintaining a high standard of quality and workmanship and that those who aspire towards Health and Safety excellence save lives, and the Association proudly honoured its members for displaying such high levels of commitment.
Special awards were presented for outstanding and positive contributions to the KwaZulu-Natal construction industry. The Association congratulates the recipients of the following special awards:
• Award of Merit: Dirk Jacobus Francois Louw from MET Builders
• Supplier of the Year: RotoTank KZN
• Woman in Construction: Sarah Unsworth from Southern Natal Construction
• Health and Safety Person of the Year: Dr Joseph D. Khoza from WBHO Construction (Pty) Ltd
• Supreme Award for Health and Safety: Form-Scaff Durban South
• Supreme Award for Excellence in Construction: Smith and Winfield
• Overall Winner: WBHO Construction KZN
The Overall Winner award is presented to a Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal member company for demonstrating overall excellence in both the Association’s Excellence in Construction and Health and Safety competitions. The Association congratulates WBHO for clinching this award for the 2nd year in a row.
The Association extends its sincere gratitude to its marketing partners for the event:
• Thekweni Reinforcing (Pty) Ltd
• THE FEDERATED EMPLOYERS MUTUAL ASSURANCE COMPANY (RF) (PTY) LTD
• Patcon Building & Civil Engineering Contractors (Pty) Ltd
• Khonzi Trading & Projects
• Grinaker LTA
• Stefanutti Stocks Coastal
The Association salutes all its members!
WR Van Der Merwe has more in Business Watch